Back to News
Budget Saver Starfish Ice CubesPosted 06/15/17
Created by Jasmin Fine
No matter which Budget Twin Pop Both you choose, these fun frozen treats are definitely going to taste great. Check out more of Jasmin's awesome recipes at 1finecookie.com!
- Budget Saver Tropic or Sugar Free Twin Pops in white
- Light corn syrup
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Blue soda or blue food coloring and sparkling soda water
- Melt Budget Saver white Tropic or Sugar Free Twin Pops in a bowl. Pour into starfish silicone or chocolate mold. Set freezer to a very low temperature and place molds inside to freeze hard.
- Paint the outside of glasses with thin layer of corn syrup and roll in graham cracker crumbs. Place in freezer, along with soda water.
- Once soda is slushy, pour into glasses. Place starfish ice cubes in and serve immediately.